Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Party Inspiration} Apples, Apples!

I love Fall! The colorful leaves, the crisp air, and all of the delicious APPLES! Yes, I said apples. There is just something so wonderful to me about fresh, fall apples. Don't you agree? I was inspired by the recent cool down in Virginia and ready to style a Fall-themed party. My mind naturally focused on an APPLE theme (apple cider, candy apples, cider donuts...) and this is what I came up with for my inspiration:

An Apples, Apples! Themed Party Inspiration Board


This apple-themed party would be fun for a back-to-school celebration, an apple picking party, a fall birthday, or just to celebrate the season with your family and friends. What comes to mind when you think of Fall?

Image Credits:
1. Apple Cupcakes: What's New, Cupcake?  2. Apple Invitation: The Homespun Hostess  3. Candy Apples: Wedding by Color  4. Apples Sign: Hello Naomi  5. Cider Donuts: Handmade Simple  6. Apple Wreath: Faux Flora  7. Apple Plates Craft: Two Shades of Pink  8. Apple/Floral Centerpiece: Style Me Pretty  9. Apple Cider: Google

3 comments:

  1. What an inspiring round up of apple-y goodness! And you included my apple plates! Thank you so much! Your blog is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your apple plates. They are so cute. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I'm also looking for any ideas with apples ( http://mystorkhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/apples-jabka.html ) but only here I realize how great it would look to combine m a n y different decorative and culinary ideas at the same time and place:) !

    ReplyDelete