Sunday, January 8, 2012

Macaroons, Oh My!


I love to bake. It relaxes me almost as much as a long run, my kids enjoying doing it with me, and I get great satisfaction out of finding wonderful new recipes that are as pleasing to the eye as they are to the belly. Although I am usually up for a little baking challenge, I have to admit that I have been completely intimidated by one sweet treat for the past year: the Macaroon. I am not sure what it is about this bite-sized beauty that gets me so nervous but I have decided to face my macaron insecurities and test out one of Martha's recipes before the month's end. I will let you know how it goes. In the meantime, any tips? Any favorite macaron recipes? I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. I am also very intimidated by this sweet treat, but would love to make them, so am excited to hear how your test goes!

    ReplyDelete